The Team in Iran
(March 25 - April 29, 2000)
March 25, 2000: A Look Behind the Shroud: First Impressions of Iran
March 29, 2000: The Movers and Shakers of Iran
- Breaking through to the "other side"
- Finding family in Iran
- Holy rams' heads...
- Dodging bottle-rockets
- Iran's Christian minority
April 1, 2000: Persian Ways and Holidays: The Latest Insights from Iran
- Tamerlane for Master of the Universe!
- The human side of apartheid
- Tonight we're gonna' party like it's 1379!
- In this war nobody's winning
- How do you fix a lose/lose situation?
- The teacher's teacher - Omar Khayyam
April 5, 2000: The Folk Behind Iranian Folklore
- Of caravans and trekker vans...
- Behind the scenes, the real Iran
- Telling time, Persian-style
- A new year, a new beginning
- Intrigue in ancient Persia
- Cover up... it's the law!
April 8, 2000: Art, Architecture, and Every Day Living in Iran
- Bow, kneel and pray, pray, pray!
- We're all one big, happy family
- Are you a good Shah or a bad Shah?
- Do the Shahnama!
- He's a poet and he knows it!
April 12, 2000: Exploring a Natural Way of Living in Persia
- Can I sell you a couch? You don't seem to have any furniture
- The Mona Lisa hasn't got a chance in Iranian art
- Peace be upon us in Iran's own version of Islam
- Aliens are planting buildings in Iran!!!
- The Team gets MAD about water waste!
April 15, 2000: Prophets, Poets, and Marvels of Persia
- Jack and Jill went DOWN the hill!
- The perks of being a Muslim
- A perfect 10!
- What have you learned, Grasshopper?
April 19, 2000: Great Empires, Revolutions, and Architecture in Iran
- Inside the fire temple!
- Iran's mightiest mosque
- And on the thirteenth day...
- The mystery of the desert dome
- An afternoon with the poets of Shiraz
April 22, 2000: War Ravaged Lands, Ethnic Minorities, and Iran's Very Own Earth Day
- What a difference 20 years makes!
- Huge Rules, Man!
- Color my world
- This is not your Grandfather's school!
April 26, 2000: Cultures Clash: can the US and Iran stop pointing fingers?
- Fourteen is old enough to fight
- Islamic Law: A First Hand Experience
- Welcomed into the Folds of a Kurdish Village
- Earth Day: a Celebration and a Reminder
April 29, 2000: Leaving Iran: The Team's Last Insights on the Shrouded Nation
- I know I'm a terrorist - but what are you?
- How deep is your love?
- The hatred is not between you and me
- Life and times of the Ayatollah
- When father doesn't know best...
- The many faces of Iran
- A poetic farewell to Persia
- Culture clash in Tehran
Time Machine | Multimedia and Special Guests
Home | Search | Teacher Zone | Odyssey Info