We are home now and the World Trek is over!
On this page you can check out everything we've done in China and India!
What's in the Current Update?
July 29, 2000: Tearing Down Old Ideas and Building New in Communist China
July 26, 2000: The Trekkers Hit Beijing: Dining, Philosophizing and Kung-Fu Chopping
- Being a foreigner in a strange land
- Mao Zedong: a popular leader of China or nasty guy? You decide
July 15, 2000: Relatives and Revolution: The China Trek Continues
- A down-home bug BBQ!
- Confucius say, "take the survey and see if you follow my ways"
July 12, 2000: Lounging, Shopping, and Cycling Around: What to do with your free time in China!
- China's Cultural Revolution... a revolution against culture
- We are family!
July 8, 2000: Trekking Through China's Traditional Towns
- Where have all the pandas gone?
July 1, 2000: From Imperial Dynasties to Transcontinental Train Rides, China's Wonders Are Revealed
- Returning to the days of old
June 28, 2000 - China! China! China!
- The greatest Buddha of them all...
- Takin' the choo-choo across China...
June 24, 2000: More Questions than Answers: Living and Learning, the Team Treks On
- What do you mean, "What's a fortune cookie?"
June 21, 2000: Welcome to Thailand!
- Gandhi's spirit lives on
- The high temple of the monkeys
June 17, 2000: Saving the World's Trees
- Thirty kings strong - a visit to Thailand's old capital
- We'll move that tree there, and this one here...
June 14, 2000 - Living and Dying Properly in India
- The ABCs of saving trees...
June 10, 2000 - Herstory: India's women take on the world!
- What would McDonalds do to have that power?
- Wanna be a Monk? This eight-year old French kid did!
June 7, 2000 - India is Changing and Kavitha is There to See It
- If you do the crime, use the time
June 3, 2000: A Lesson in Buddhist Philosophy
- What's for dinner? Maharaja Macs again?
May 31, 2000: A Teen Tibetan Ruler, Flying Yogis, and India's Independence
May 27, 2000: The Team Gets to Meet the Holiest Man in India
- He's only fourteen now, but one day he may lead all of Tibet
- Forget airplanes! Climb on board a yogi
May 24, 2000: The magical mystery tour or heaven-on-earth here we come!
- His Holiness, the Ocean of Wisdom
May 20, 2000: It's a Family Affair in India!
- Life's a beach!
- Wait, that's not my good side!
- Lay your hands on me
May 17, 2000: Schools, temples and monsoons - India is full of surprises!
May 13, 2000: Big Bad Dams, A Brave Princess and other tales of the Trekkers' journey through India and Afghanistan
- It's Hot and Dry in India - What's New?
- Teachers Who Do Nothing?
- Holy Holy Elephants!
May 10, 2000: Popping into India to Hear Hindi Pop Music!
- Princess to panthers to parliament!
Royal fairy tales come to life!
May 6, 2000: Dehli, Bombay and Beyond: Inside India's Teeming Cities
Trek Connect | Time Machine
- Who made the Taj Mahal?
- All good things must come to an end
- Adventures on Elephant Island
- India's chaotic capital
Home | Search | Teacher Zone | Odyssey Info