|Click on the update you want to explore. A new window will open,
so you can always close it and come back here! |
The Team in Egypt
(October 23, 1999 -
October 30, 1999)
October 23, 1999: Of Ancient Greeks
and Innovation: Travelling through Time with the Odyssey
October 27, 1999: Greek Myth, Game and
Legend - Olive This and More!
- Deciphering the mysterious language of the Greeks
October 30, 1999: An Egyptian
Halloween - The Team Tangles with Mummies!
- A brief history of the olive and the Olympics
- Take a tip from Egypt and become a mummy this Halloween!
- The most treacherous activity in Egypt may be crossing the street!
The Team in Egypt
(November 3, 1999 -
December 11, 1999)
November 3, 1999: Egypt IS an Ancient
November 6, 1999: Exploring Egypt: The
Gift of the Nile
- Off to the pyramids!
- Uh, I don't think we're in Luxor anymore
November 10, 1999: Education
Egyptian-style: Tombs, Hieroglyphs and Spirits
- Global Girl Power! Girls' day out in Cairo
- Digging up the tombs of the Pharaohs
November 13, 1999: Of Queens,
Conquerors, Saints and Saviors: The Team Relives the Legends of Egypt
- Are you a good God or a bad God?
- Temple of Gloom...or is it?
November 17, 1999: Egyptian Women,
Sufism, and more!
- Walking in Jesus' footsteps through Coptic Cairo
November 20, 1999: From Reckless
Sultans to Polluted Streets: Cairo's Challenges Through the Ages
- Dancing in the church? It's part of the service
November 24, 1999 - From Engineering
Marvels to Ancestral Homelands, the Team Treks On
- Can't Take Fresh Air for Granted in Cairo
- A Visit to Egypt's Wonderous Citadel
December 1, 1999 - The World Trekkers
Join the Fight for Women's Rights
December 4, 1999: Egyptians Knew More
Than Christopher Columbus?
- Fairytales are not what they used to be!
- Living in a graveyard
December 8, 1999: Egyptian Travel
through the Desert, the Sky and History
- How smart were the early Egyptians?
December 11, 1999: The Odyssey's Final Words from
- Ride a camel to the stars
- A bird's gotta fly!
- Jazzy tells us why the world's largest manmade lake isn't so great